Saturday, March 01, 2008

Do not attempt to adjust your screen...

Yes, all the posts are gone!
I just need a change.
I didn't realize I didn't update very much. It took me less than a half hour, with a ridiculously slow internet connection, to draft all the entries.
:\
Anyways, be back later!

6 Comments:

At 8:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'll miss ya! Come back soon!

 
At 6:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eek! It's all gone!

 
At 12:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurry back when you can... I know how it is to "need a break" and all that jazz. Hope you and the girls and Adam are doing well. Take care... ((hugs))

 
At 7:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie.. thanks for the kind words about BUDDY. He's still gone :(

I just wish he'd come home... you know?

Thinking about you and hoping you're having a good day. ((hugs))

 
At 7:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 4:27 PM , Blogger Hedy said...

I miss you!!!! Come back!

-H

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home